If you think our firm is the right fit for you, request a consultation for a case evaluation. Jacqueline makes herself accessible to clients by phone and e-mail, and she can be contacted on Saturdays as well. We understand the urgency of your immigration problem and hope to minimize your stress with regular communication and updates. It is Jacqueline’s policy to return all telephone or electronic communications within 24 business hours if she is not immediately available.
- Jacqueline offers a 45- minute client interview for a fee of $100. If you retain her services and Jacqueline agrees to represent you in connection with any aspect of the consultation within 30 days of said consultation, our office will credit the $100 initial consultation fee toward the overall cost of your case.
- Please call 415.315.9585 or email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. Saturday appointments are available.
- Flat fee- open pricing is used for the majority of our services. This allows you to ask as many questions as you need without worrying about being charged for each minute. We occasionally bill an hourly basis if and when an exceptional circumstance in your case arises. An initial deposit toward total fees is required to start your case. The balance for fees is billed in stages.
- Legal fees for attorney services are separate from costs, which are billed in addition to legal fees. Costs may include government filing fees, translation fees, credentials evaluations and expert witness fees.
- We discuss all fees and costs during the initial consultation. We accept cash, checks and credit cards as forms of payments.